Hop on the SIT shuttle bus service between Fiumicino Airport, via The Vatican, to Rome Termini Train Station. The journey takes about 45 minutes - 1 hour depending on traffic conditions. It's the cheapest option getting from the airport to the center of Rome.
- Travel from Fiumicino Airport to/from Rome Termini Station
- Get from the airport to Rome in an hour
- Enjoy a flexible ticket - valid all day + the following day
- Bring children under 4 for free
- Enjoy free wifi onboard the bus
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Fiumicino Airport.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the airport, please go to Terminal 3, Primo Stallo - platform 5, where you'll get a spot on the first available bus.
From Rome Termini Station, take the bus at Via Marsala 5, in front of Hotel Royal Santina.
Where does the bus stop?
The bus stops at Piazza Cavour near the Vatican and at Rome Termini Station (the central station in Rome).
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date + the day after. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time is approx. 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run every 30-45 minute.
When do the buses operate?
From Fiumicino airport the buses run from 8:30 AM, the last bus is at 00:30 AM.
From Rom Termini Station the buses run from 5:10 AM, the last bus is at 8:45 PM.
What ticket types are available?
Child (0-3): Free of charge
- For travel to airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.
- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.